With this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about how we process personal data. We are aware of the importance of the processing of personal data for the user and accordingly observe all relevant legal requirements. The protection of your privacy is of the highest importance to us. Therefore, compliance with the legal provisions on data protection is a matter of course for us.
You can reach our external data protection officer at:
KASPAR-LUDWIG STOLZENHAIN LL.M. oec
Joachimsthaler Straße 24
Personal data is all information about the personal and factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person. This includes information and details such as your name, your address or other postal address, telephone number or your e-mail address.
The processing of your data takes place on the following legal bases:
– regarding data that you provide in forms etc. with your consent, Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR
– in relation to services that you use to fulfill a contract with you, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR
– otherwise, especially in the case of statistical data and online identifiers, on the basis of legitimate interests, Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (see below)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
– improvement of our offer
– protection against misuse
We store your data,
– if you have consented to the processing, not longer than until you revoke your consent,
– if we need the data to execute a contract, at most for as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or statutory retention periods are in effect,
– if we use the data based on a legitimate interest, at most if your interest in erasure or anonymization does not outweigh it.
Personal data is only collected by us to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given us the data yourself, for example as part of a registration.
We only use and store your personal data as part of our services for the following purposes if you have given us your express consent to do so: Services of Audience Serv GmbH.
We have taken extensive technical and organizational measures to protect your data against possible dangers such as unauthorized entry or access, unauthorized knowledge, modification or distribution, as well as against loss, destruction or misuse. In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access by third parties during transmission, we secure the data transmission using SSL encryption, if necessary. This is a standardized encryption method for online services, especially for the web.
Audience Serv GmbH uses so called cookies. A cookie is a small piece of text data, that your web-browser files in your temporary internet files, in order for a supplier to realize an offer over the user function. Of course you got the option to block this cookie. Should you choose to deactivate this cookie, you will not be able to use many of the functions from Audience Serv GmbH
This website uses Google Data Studio as an additional data management tool for the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer, for the visualization of data regarding user behavior on our website.
We use data from the web analysis service Google Analytics and other data sources (such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console).
You can find more information on using Google Data Studio at .
We use Pardot, a service of SFDC Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Salesforce”), a subsidiary of Salesforce.com, inc., SalesforceTower, 415 Mission Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
Pardot is a tool linked to our Salesforce CRM system for so-called marketing automation, with which we cover various aspects of our online marketing. We are using the tool for the following purposes, among others:
• Evaluation and optimization of website usage
• Measurement of the success of marketing campaigns
• Communication via contact form or email
• Implementation of e-mail / newsletter campaigns
Pardot creates a user profile from the information about your interaction with our website, the content provided on it and our newsletter. We can merge user information created by Pardot with your other customer data stored by us (e.g. name, professional contact details, information about your organization and your position, newsletters you have subscribed to) as well as information from third-party providers (e.g. about your interactions with our social media Presences) to provide you personalized, e.g. interest based content.
Your data will be transferred to a Salesforce server in the USA and will be stored there. Salesforce parent company Salesforce.com, inc. is under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (see www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzLyAAK).
In addition, the Salesforce Group has binding internal data protection regulations for processors (so-called BCR Processor), which you can view here: www.salesforce.com/content/dam/web/en_us/www/documents/legal/misc/Salesforce-Processor-BCR.pdf.
Further information on data usage by Salesforce and data protection in connection with Pardot can be found under the following links:
• www.pardot.com/legal/ („Legal“),
• help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=pardot_basics_cookies.htm&type=5 (information about the cookies set by Salesforce as part of Pardot).
If you register for our free newsletter, the data requested from you for this purpose, i.e. your email address and, optionally, your name and address, will be sent to us in order to regularly send you our email newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive a newsletter in the future, you can simply unsubscribe at any time, e.g. B. via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link to unsubscribe from the newsletter that you will find in every newsletter email. Your data will be deleted no later than 3 months after revoking your consent.
Services and service providers used:
We use Pardot, a Salesforce service, to send newsletters. This enables us to combine your data with your other customer data stored by us in order to be able to provide you with personalized, i.e. interest based, content.
We advertise this website in search results and on third party websites through our advertising partner AdRoll Advertising Limited, Level 6, 1, Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. If you have given us your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, a cookie is automatically set by these providers or their partners when you visit our website. Sites enable interest-based advertising. After the end of the use of AdRoll Retargeting and termination of the use by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by deactivating the retargeting cookie via one of the following links: https://app.adroll.com/optout/safari
Participation in prize competitions takes place via a landing page with information about the solution, first and last name, e-mail and company name. The data will be used to carry out the competition including the raffle, notification of the winner (by e-mail) and prize delivery. We also use the data to send you a newsletter and advertising for our products. You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time.
Right to information, correction, revocation, complaint, deletion and blocking.
– You have the right to request information as to whether and which of your personal data is processed by us. You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected or completed.
– You have the right to request that your personal data be erased in certain circumstances.
– In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
– You can revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data in whole or in part at any time with effect for the future.
– You have the right to receive your personal data in a common, structured and machine-readable format.
– You can also contact our data protection officer in writing with questions, comments and complaints as well as requests for information in connection with our declaration on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
– You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the statutory provisions.
You can reach us in the following way:
Audience Serv, Schönhauser Allee 36, Haus 4, 10435 Berlin
Unless expressly stated during the survey, the provision of data is not required or mandatory.
Status of this data protection declaration 11/10/2022
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration at any time with effect for the future.