WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will be maintaining our customer support tickets and email contacts of the German market.
- You request necessary information from the relevant department and answer customers' questions by email.
- Only works with German customers, no telecommunication required, just answering email.
- Working time will be about 3-4 hours per day. It is flexible when the hours are done.
- No experience required. However, experience of more than 2 years in similar positions is preferred.
- You have strong communication skills and a very good oral and written expression.
- You are native German speaker and fluent in professional English.
- You are required to work accurately and carefully, and need to know how to organize and follow the work in a certain sequence.
- You find it easy to present complicated issues in an understandable way, do not shy away from contact with others and get the help you need on your own.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A competitive compensation package.
- An opportunity to work remotely or at one of our offices around the world.
- A flexible working schedule, work when you want to.
- An active, youthful, dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Starting date ASAP.